Five Days Four Girls Mountain Peak Climbing (5000m). From RMB4800!
June 1st to October 31st.
If you are two travelers or fewer, you can book a tour on one of the available dates and we will search for other participants to make a group. If no other participants are found, we will still do the tour for two, but please note that in this case we might use trains or public buses for transportation.
If you are only one traveler, please inquire and we will advise you on which dates we already have a group. Please note that if you travel alone, you will have to pay a supplement for an individual room.
If you are four or more travelers, we can arrange the tour an any date.
Please send us an email with a copy of your passport, contact information, flight schedule and your hotel address. Pay the deposit of 50% down payment to secure your spot (the remaining amount is due seven days before the trip). Receive confirmation by email.
Four Girls Mountain Peak Climbing
The 5000m Entry Level Mountain Climbing
Small Group Professional Mountaineering Guide
Mountain climbing has great popularity among outdoor sport fans. Four Girls Mountain is believed to be one of the best domestic mountain climbing bases with a picturesque mountain vista. Mountaineers can either choose No.1 Peak (5025m) or No.2 Peak (5276m) as your climbing destination. This entry level mountain climbing will be done under the guidance of local professional mountaineering guides with all the professional climbing gears provided. When you successfully complete the climbing, you will be rewarded with a certificate given by local mountaineering association.
High Quality & Worry-Free Service:
-Door to door service, comfortable mini vehicle private Transfer from your hotel to the destination
-Climbing technology and equipment all-inclusive
-Official certificate rewarded by mountaineering association
-Nutritious meal offered to support daily energy consume on high elevation outdoors.
-Professional logistical support to ensure success
-Medical and rescue service to deal with any emergencies
-Licensed mountaineering guides and supporting team, capable and with enough experience of assisting mountaineering above 6000m, a safe guarantee for the climbing
DAY ONE Chengdu to Four Girls Mountain Town (220km, 4.5 hrs)
Your driver will pick you up in your hotel in the morning, leave Chengdu around 9am, then drive to Four Girls MountainTown. Rest in hotel and get acclimatized to the high altitude (3500m). Overnight in Local Hotel
DAY TWO Changping Valley Sightseeing and Altitude Acclimatizing (220KM, 4.5 hrs)
Touring Changping Valley, enjoy the view of forests, valleys, and snowy mountains. In the evening, take part in the meeting to learn next day climbing information. Overnight in local hotel
DAY THREE Hiking up to Base Camp (7-8 hours, 18KM, 1000M ascending)
Hiking from the town to Base Camp through Haizi Valley, famous for its lakes and alpine meadow. You are suggested to hire the horse (cost not included in package) for this hiking 18KM journey to save energy for next day climbing. Camping or live in local woodhouse
DAY FOUR Climbing up to Peak, then back to town (5 hours, 4KM, 835M ascending)
Get up early morning, climb up to the peak with the assistance of tour guide and support team. Normally it takes about three hours to reach the peak. Then walk down to the base camp and go back to hotel.
Overnight in Local Hotel
DAY FIVE Four Girls Mountain town back to Chengdu (220KM, 4.5 hrs)
Leave the town at about 9am, driving back to Chengdu, and arrive in Chengdu at about 1pm, ending the trip.
Departure: every Wednesday and Saturday
June 1st – October 31st: RMB4800 /person
Single room supplement: RMB450
1. Private transfer between Chengdu and Four Girls Mountain, vehicle type is according to group size.
2. Mountain climbing registration fee
3. Horse and porter cost for transferring the equipment for climbing
4. Entrance ticket for Four Girls Mountain
5. Environmental resources protection fees, camp fees
6. Goods and technique equipment for climbing
7. Full board meals in Four Girls Mountain
8. Accommodation: local hotel and camping
9. Professional mountaineering service team, logistics support (mountaineering guide, collaborators, chefs, etc.)
10. High quality Camping
1. Single Room supplement in hotel
2. Changing or delaying the tour plan caused by unforeseen or uncontrollable events. If there is extra cost, the cost is on clients
3. Hiring horse or porter form hotel to base camp, or for personal use during climbing
Dressing and and what to bring:
1. Waterproof hiking shoes
2. Quick drying underwear, fleece underwear
3. Jackets, pants: requires a better waterproof breathability down jacket
1. One big backpack (female 40L, male 50L), one small package
2. Warm goggles
3. Camera with spare battery and memory card. (No power at base camp.) The battery should be sufficient to maintain twenty hours
4. Cash and credit card do not work here
5. Lipstick, sunscreen (HP30 or more), sunglasses
6. Waterproof gloves (must be thick), snowcover, 4-5 pairs of outdoor hiking socks, scarves, warm hat for cold weather
Phone number: 13764884661