"Whatever your level of Mandarin, our acclaimed bi-lingual programme is now within your reach."
- David Mansfield, Executive Headmaster
YK Pao School is a private, non-profit, co-educational Chinese school for day students in years 1-7 and boarding students in years 8-12. We have over 1,200 students with more than 15 nationalities represented.
YK Pao School’s Middle School Programme offers a unique and rigorous curriculum, combining the world-renowned Shanghai curriculum with selected learning standards from around the world, preparing students for the IGCSE and IBDP curricula in our High School. Our strong bilingual curriculum is complemented by an extensive co-curricular programme including sports, the arts, and service learning in line with the School’s whole person education philosophy.
Why Choose Pao Middle School?
• The curriculum integrates best practices from Chinese and international education in a highly engaging collaborative and inquiry-based environment
• Chinese language and culture immersion for children of all backgrounds and Chinese language abilities
• Excellent academic preparation for high school and university, anywhere in the world
• Best value for a world-class education
Our Hongqiao campus, opened in Sep 2017, is a self-contained campus for Middle School students. Situated in Changning District of downtown Shanghai, a central location with convenient subway access (Metro Line 10, Longxi Road Station), it is an ideal place from which to explore cultural and enrichment activities throughout the neighborhood and city.
Join our upcoming information session to learn how our Middle School Programme is a great fit for your child!
Date: Thursday, February 1, 2018
Location: YK Pao Primary School, see listing here.
Click here for any enquiries and to register your attendance.
If you want to learn more about YK Pao School, please visit www.ykpaoschool.cn