AIER Eye Hospital Group International Medical Affairs Department Description
AIER is the largest eye hospital group in the world, with two Listed companies and hospitals though three continents.
The job function of International Medical Affairs Department (IMAD) include, international medical service (IMS) operate in relevant hospitals, marketing cooperation in headquarters, health insurer cooperation, and overseas AIER marketing support and linkage.
Based on the international commercial health insurance price system, IMS aims to provide patients with better and convenient services.
- Visiting: Make an appointment before visiting. Enjoy independent treatment area;
- Priority: Priority of treatment and flexible operation schedule;
- Expert: Coordination between local and outside experts;
- Commercial Insurance: Access and processing of commercial insurance claims;
- Value-added Service: Multi-language service, special car service, membership benefits;
- Reputation: Better service experience for patient.