Project Editor Intern (Chinese)HK Focus Media / full 2019-08-13
HK Focus Media is a multi-media company based in top-tier cities across China, with a comprehensive portfolio of products from print magazines, city and national websites, mobile and tablet apps, strong social media presence, as well as regular supplements. Deeply connected with the local market and culture, we have been in business in China for more than 20 years.
•631 Jiangning Lu, Building 6, Rooms 407-8, Shanghai, China
· Working closely with project and editorial team to write and develop contents related with family & education
· Undertaking content research using a variety of sources and brainstorming with the team to create in-depth features for the platform
· Supporting to deal with any ad hoc tasks and requests
·Bachelor Degree or above in Chinese, Literature, Media or other relevant majors
· Excellent Chinese and English writing, editing and communication skills
· Interested in Chinese writing, overseas experience or relative internship experience are preferred but not essential
· Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PPT)
· Be in the office at least three days a week
· Multi-tasker, excellent in time management and have strong sense of working responsibility
· Good team player with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude
Get the weekly newsletter!Sign up to get the entertainment, lifestyle and event news from Urban Family every week!